Course Terms and Conditions
BY SIGNING UP TO A GRAPHIC CHANGE® ACADEMY E-COURSE YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LAID OUT BELOW.
All terms and conditions apply from the point of registration on the e-course, whilst on the e-course and after completing, withdrawing or terminating the e-course.
- Only named registrants are permitted access to the e-course content.
- Registration on an e-course will give you member-only access to the Graphic Change® Academy Learning Management System (Graphic Change® Academy).
- Your registration onto the e-course will be complete once the agreed fee has been paid and received, or for a free course, once we’ve received your verified information (unique email address). In either case we will email you registration confirmation. (If you do not receive this, it may be because your email provider has moved our email to your spam/junk folder.)
- Any invoices for the e-course will be emailed to you using the details you have provided on the booking form. Please make sure you have provided all relevant information needed to process an invoice otherwise this may delay the date you can start the course. Invoice payment must be received in advance of a course start date unless you have explicitly agreed this with us in writing in advance.
- The first and last name you submit upon registration will be the name on your course certificate. If you wish to amend it at any time contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- As part of registration you are agreeing to the Graphic Change Limited Privacy Notice (click link to review).
The e-course is designed to be completed within the effective period outlined in the online information on the course.
- For an instant-access e-course you will have access to the e-course on the day of the payment and for the outlined period.
- For an e-course with set dates this outlined period will include a clearly stated buffer after the main course period to allow you to reasonably complete your work and still be reviewed by the tutor and receive your downloadable certificate of completion.
- Access to tutor support will be clearly outlined in the online information on the course. For each course there will be a cut-off after which you no longer have tutor support, but still have access to your course content.
- Access to e-course materials following these dates will be different for each course. In some cases it may require a separate purchase. This will be clear in all booking material related to the course.
- If we amend the available period of the e-course once you’ve registered, we will always do so to your benefit, i.e. if the revised period is longer we will make this available to you. If the revised period is shorter you will retain your original (longer) period.
- You will still have access to the Graphic Change® Academy members-only site once you have completed your course.
- You will be able to get a full refund for a period of 14 days following receipt of your payment, if you register more than 2 weeks before the commencement of a supported course, or if you did not access the course content (we can check system logs to confirm this for you).
- After this, no refunds are available but you may request to join a later course start date if you are unable to complete a supported course in the cohort you signed up to.
- If you are paying for an instant-access e-course, you will lose your 14-day right to cancel once you log in to start doing your e-course. (We can check system logs to confirm this for you.)
- Should the e-course not run for any reason you will be offered a full refund from Graphic Change Limited.
AVAILABILITY OF THE GRAPHIC CHANGE® ACADEMY PLATFORM AND CONTENT
- Graphic Change Limited will make best endeavours to ensure you have reasonable access to the online Graphic Change® Academy.
- Graphic Change Limited does not assume responsibility or liability for any outtage of the Academy caused by any 3rd party (including but not limited to server host, internet provider or 3rd party software as a service provider).
- Graphic Change Limited will carry out maintenance and updates to the Academy at regular intervals. As a global Academy this may impact availability of some or all course content during this time in some regions.
- As part of continued improvement of Professional Course content please be aware that content may change. Graphic Change Limited reserves the right to amend all e-course content, including but not limited to lessons, videos, images, exercises and notes.
- Should content change, individual progress tracking of lessons may be altered, with the main impact of changing a previously completed e-course to a not completed e-course. Where this impacts access to future lessons or to certificates, Graphic Change Limited will make best endeavours to reinstate access to those elements once aware of this impact.
- Graphic Change Limited reserves the right to amend or discontinue an e-course offering at any time.
- Should an e-course be discontinued Graphic Change Limited will make every endeavour to give prior warning by email so that any private notes or useful content can be retrieved by you.
ACCESS TO THE GRAPHIC CHANGE® ACADEMY – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & COPYRIGHT
- When you sign up to this e-course you do so as an individual, even if your employer is paying for you. If you are an organisation signing up a group of participants then only the named participants can access the course content.
- The user ID and password given to you to access and view the e-course content is for you only and must not be shared.
- Graphic Change Limited is the owner or the licensee of all Intellectual Property Rights and copyright rights in the materials provided to you by us as part of the e-course and all content within the Academy unless we have indicated otherwise, and nothing in these Terms or otherwise shall operate to transfer the ownership of the Intellectual Property Rights in the Materials or the content of the Academy to you or to any other person.
- Any material emailed or made downloadable to you as part of the e-course is for your personal use only and is not to be forwarded or shared.
- Permission to use the material in any other way must be obtained in writing from Graphic Change Limited by contacting email@example.com.
- If you were hoping to share the content of this course with colleagues please get in contact to apply for a team license via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The content of the e-course cannot be legally copied, shared or otherwise distributed without consent. To be fair to the participants who have paid to be part of this e-course, and to ensure we can continue to offer unique online courses we ask that you do not copy, share or otherwise distribute any of the materials or content of this e-course. This includes but is not limited to sharing, selling or reproducing content, links or screenshots by email, sharing content, links or screen shots via social media, copying and sharing content on blogs, websites, or making available to a third party as part of your own content.
Graphic Change Limited does not assume responsibility or liability for the accuracy or content contained in reference materials or links.
Graphic Change Limited shall not be liable for any consequential, incidental, special or other indirect damages, such as lost profits arising from the training, course materials or actions or failure to act of Graphic Change Limited. The entire liability and participants exclusive remedy for breach of these terms shall be to refund all payments received from the participant by Graphic Change Limited. In no event shall the aggregate liability for damages of Graphic Change Limited arising from these terms exceed the amount the participant paid Graphic Change Limited.
Graphic Change Limited does not endorse any product, service or organization referenced.
Graphic Change Limited reserves the right to use images shared by students in future e-course related content, or promotional strategies. Students will always be credited and retain all rights to their work.
These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by English law and you and Graphic Change Limited both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
BY SIGNING UP TO AN E-COURSE YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
These Terms and Conditions were revised on 18th June 2020.